Sunday 6 January 2013

First post! First post! First post!

I'm really excited to have this blog. I needed a way to express and share my beliefs, and the lack thereof. This blog will be paired with my twitter account (@lilmissatheist, go ahead, give it a follow). Whether this is just a platform for me to feel like I'm heard, or if I can actually help someone trying to break free from a religious background, I think this blog is worth my while, and hopefully yours as well.

I'm still learning. I learn new things daily, and I hope that never ends. I've never felt the happiness and peace that came with my enlightenment, and I would love to help others feel the same way!

Spread the knowledge people!

Also, I know this blog is young, but go have a look at My Deeper Story for a little insight on who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but let's try and keep things civil!